CHARITY INSURANCE FROM THE CHARITY INSURANCE PEOPLE
OUR INSURANCE SOLUTIONS
We have developed a range of charity insurance solutions to fit the needs of charities, faith-based organisations, voluntary organisations and social enterprises.
- CaSE Charity Insurance is comprehensive and very flexible and can be tailored to fit the needs of your charity, voluntary organisation or social enterprise.
- CaSE Faith Insurance is for churches, mosques, temples, synagogues, gurdwaras and other places of worship and associated organisations.
- CaSE Select is an easy-to-buy insurance designed to meet the needs of smaller organisations.
- CaSE Event Insurance can help you if you lose money because an event is cancelled due to circumstances beyond your control.
- CaSE Executive Risks provides Trustee Indemnity with options to include cover for Professional Indemnity, Employee Disputes and Dishonesty (Fidelity)
- CaSE Professional Indemnity provides cover for a wide range of advisory, counselling and support services.
- CaSE Group Travel Insurance is a comprehensive, low cost, group travel solution.
- CaSE Group Personal Accident Indemnity provides financial support in the event that a member of staff is injured while at work.
ABOUT CASE INSURANCE
Created by the Sector for the Sector
CaSE Insurance was established and is part-owned by the charity law firm Bates Wells Braithwaite and by the National Council for Voluntary Organisations (NCVO). CaSE represents a unique partnership between charity and insurance specialists. Find out more about our Partners
CaSE Insurance only insures not-for-profit organisations and associated groups. We are your risk and insurance partner and we always aim to be approachable, professional, trustworthy, responsive, and competitive. Find out more about us.
TRUSTED CHARITY INSURER
CasE Insurance is both of and for the sector and relationships really matter to us. Apart from our close links with NCVO and BWB, we have many other relationships with sector and umbrella bodies where we work closely together for the benefit of their members and of the sector as a whole.
We are focused on …
- Saving money for individual policyholders
- Providing better cover
- Improving risk management
- Delivering efficiencies
- Offering group purchasing arrangements to generate new income in support of initiatives in the sector