Fairtrade Town Insurance
Fairtrade Town groups are often required to hold public liability insurance for their activities, which is available from from CaSE Insurance. Our scheme, created with the Fairtrade Foundation to suit your Fairtrade Towns, provides £5m of public liability cover and is subsidised by the Fairtrade Foundation.
If your Fairtrade Town group chooses to insure with CaSE Insurance, the Fairtrade Foundation pays the premium to CaSE and asks your group to make a contribution according to the size of population you serve.
The CaSE Insurance Fairtrade scheme provides £5m of public liability cover and is subsidised by the Fairtrade Foundation.
CaSE Insurance was founded and remains part-owned by NCVO and BWB. We only insure charities and community groups, with a mandate is to provide comprehensive and competitive risk management support and insurance. Our unique charity insurance policy offers cover for everything that Localgiving members may require, including cover for fundraising events.
- Policy designed specifically for charity & community organisations
- Cover for fundraising & events (within certain limits)
- Treats volunteers as staff, unlike many business policies
- Automatic cover for a wide range of activities
- Extensions for large-scale events and events cancellation