Specialist Church & Places of Worship Insurance
Churches are not only a focus for worship, but they also support community cohesion and local social action. CaSE Faith Insurance is a specialist policy for faith-based organisations and their places of worship. This policy is perfectly suited to churches and contains numerous features that provide your church with exactly the cover you require. Our church insurance covers you for walk-in theft, equipment breakdown and art and religious artefacts and much more.
Who’s it for?
CaSE Faith Insurance is designed for faith-based organisations and groups. In addition to providing insurance to your religious organisation, the CaSE Faith policy is especially equipped to insure your church, buildings and any other places of worship and contents that you may have. This includes religious artefacts and artwork.
A natural progression from our not-for-profit insurance, CaSE Faith covers your church and other buildings and places of worship as well as your contents, religious artefacts (on an off the premises), worship events and gatherings and more.
- Cover to protect your church, congregation, your staff and volunteers
- Insurance for all buildings and contents, including for your religious artefacts on and off the premises
- Churches are often open to the public so we include ‘walk-in’ theft, covering you without the need for forcible entry
- Theft of metal is a common occurrence for churches, so we cover you if you use an approved forensic marker
- We cover you for events and community programmes, but we also provide Hirer’s Liability for when you rent out your church or place of worship
Get a Quote
Fill in the form below to enquire about the insurance. Don’t worry if you don’t have your current insurance schedule to hand, we will get back to you for the information we need. Or, if you would prefer to discuss your options with our friendly team, call us on 0333 800 9838.