Insurance for Mosques, Masjids & Islamic Community Centres
Mosques or Masjids are important places for prayer, but they also support community cohesion and local social action. There are also many Islamic Community Centres throughout the UK that serve a variety of roles in their local communities. CaSE Faith Insurance is a specialist policy for faith-based organisations and their places of worship and is suitable for the Islamic faith. This policy is perfectly suited to mosques.
Who’s it for?
CaSE Faith Insurance is designed for religious groups and places of worship. In addition to providing insurance to your mosque, the CaSE Faith policy is especially equipped to insure your contents, religious artefacts (including copies of religious texts), artwork and your congregation. We are happy to work with your management committee or imam to tailor a package for your mosque.
A natural progression from our not-for-profit insurance, CaSE Faith Insurance covers your mosque, masjid or Islamic Community Centre as well as your contents (including religious artwork, artefacts and texts – on and off the premises), your congregation, events, gatherings, Islamic teaching and more.
- Cover to protect your mosque, contents and community
- Mosques are often open to the public so we include ‘walk-in’ theft, covering you without the requirement of forcible entry
- We are happy to work with your management committee or imam to tailor a policy to your synagogue
- We cover you for events and community programmes
- We can provide Hirer’s Liability for when you rent out your mosque or Islamic community centre
Get a Quote
Fill in the form below to enquire about the insurance. Don’t worry if you don’t have your current insurance schedule to hand, we will get back to you for the information we need. Or, if you would prefer to discuss your options with our friendly team, call us on 0333 800 9838.