Synagogue Insurance from Faith Insurance specialists
Synagogues are Houses of Prayer, but they also support community cohesion and local social action. CaSE Faith Insurance is a specialist policy for faith-based organisations and their places of worship and is suitable for the Jewish faith. This policy is perfectly suited to synagogues and contains numerous features that provide your synagogue with ideal cover, including cover for Torah scrolls and religious artefacts on and off the property.
Who’s it for?
CaSE Faith Insurance is designed for religious groups and places of worship. In addition to providing insurance to your synagogue, the CaSE Faith policy is especially equipped to insure your contents, religious artefacts (including Torah scrolls), artwork and worshippers. We are happy to work with your board of directors to tailor a package for your synagogue.
A natural progression from our not-for-profit insurance, CaSE Faith Insurance covers your synagogue or house of prayer as well as your contents (including religious artwork, artefacts and Torah scrolls – on and off the premises), your worshippers, events, gatherings and more.
- Cover to protect your synagogue, contents and community
- Insurance for all buildings and contents, including for your Torah scrolls, on and off the premises
- Synagogues are often open to the public so we include ‘walk-in’ theft, covering you without the requirement of forcible entry
- We are happy to work with your board of directors or rabbi to tailor a policy to your synagogue
- We cover you for events and community programmes, but we provide Hirer’s Liability for when you rent out your synagogue
Get a Quote
Fill in the form below to enquire about the insurance. Don’t worry if you don’t have your current insurance schedule to hand, we will get back to you for the information we need. Or, if you would prefer to discuss your options with our friendly team, call us on 0333 800 9838.