Insurance for LocalGiving Members
We are proud to have a strong relationship with Localgiving. We are specialist insurers in this field and provide charity and community group insurance, as well as risk management support and guidance, for Localgiving members. We were created by the charity sector, for the charity sector, so we feel right at home with Localgiving.
CaSE Insurance is happy to offer free, impartial advice to Localgiving members. To take advantage of this offer, please call CaSE Insurance on 0333 800 9838 and mention Localgiving or request a call below.
And don’t forget to download your Free Guide to Insuring Your Charity.
CaSE Insurance was founded and remains part-owned by NCVO and BWB. We only insure charities and community groups, with a mandate is to provide comprehensive and competitive risk management support and insurance. Our unique charity insurance policy offers cover for everything that Localgiving members may require, including cover for fundraising events.
- Policy designed specifically for charity & community organisations
- Cover for fundraising & events (within certain limits)
- Treats volunteers as staff, unlike many business policies
- Automatic cover for a wide range of activities
- Extensions for large-scale events and events cancellation
Request a Callback
Not a Localgiving member?
Want to do more with your fundraising, but don’t know where to start? Localgiving is the UK’s leading support network and online fundraising platform for local charities and community groups.
Join today and as a member, you’ll get:
- Your own Localgiving page – easily and securely accept donations online.
- Match funding – take part in Localgiving’s fundraising campaigns and double the value of your donations!
- Crowdfunding – set up a crowdfunding appeal, gain backers and raise money for a specific project.
- Fundraisers – enable individuals taking on a challenge to raise money for your cause.
- One-to-one support – access personalised advice from Localgiving’s team of trained fundraisers.
- Automated Gift Aid – no more forms! Localgiving will process and pass on your Gift Aid, even if you’re not registered with the Charity Commission or HMRC.
Membership costs £72 a year. To find out more and sign up, please visit: http://join.localgiving.org