Insurance for charities and not-for-profit organisations
Easy-to-buy insurance for UK registered charities, social enterprises and voluntary groups.
Lucas Fettes is a national, independently owned insurance broker and financial services group. CaSE Insurance is a joint venture between NCVO, the charity sector’s biggest law firm Bates Wells Braithwaite, and specialist charity underwriting agency aQmen Ltd.
In partnership, we are pleased to offer a convenient insurance solution specifically for charities, social enterprises and voluntary groups who:
- have a total annual income of no more than £500,ooo for the whole organisation (for example including trading subsidiaries)
- have no building to insure
- only undertake clerical and/or administrative work, community activities, and/or run specified events
- do not offer medical, nursing or psychiatric treatment or care and / or residential services or facilities
- have no more than 10 full time equivalent (FTE) employees and / or 10 FTE volunteers (where one
FTE is deemed to work 35 hours per week)
If this does not describe your organisation but you need insurance, please click here or call Lucas Fettes on 0330 660 0741.
This form supports Windows (Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Google Chrome), Mac OSX (Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome) and Mobile. If the form is failing to load, please ensure your browser is up-to-date.
If you are unable to load the form, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.