Insurance for NCVO Members
CaSE Insurance is the NCVO’s Trusted Supplier for Charity Insurance. We were founded, and are part-owned, by the National Council for Voluntary Organisations (NCVO) and the leading charity law firm Bates Wells Braithwaite. With a mandate to offer comprehensive and cost-effective insurance to the voluntary sector, we issued our first policy in 2007 and currently insure over 4000 charitable organisations.
As a partner of NCVO, CaSE Insurance provides NCVO members with a free, no obligation review of their current insurance. To take advantage of this offer, please call CaSE Insurance on 0333 800 9838 and identify yourself as an NCVO member or request a callback.
And don’t forget to download your Free Guide to Insuring Your Charity or Voluntary Organisation.
CaSE Insurance was founded and remians part-owned by NCVO and BWB and only insures charities and not-for-profits. Our mandate is to provide comprehensive and competitive risk management support and insurance to the charity sector. Our unique policy offers cover for a wide range of charitable, voluntary and fundraising activities.
The CaSE Charity Insurance policy is tailored to your needs. Our underwriters create a bespoke policy that is perfectly suited to your organisation. With our experience in the charity sector and our understanding of NCVO members, we can to provide the ideal insurance solution.
- We understand and can cater for the needs of NCVO member organisations
- The CaSE Charity Insurance policy covers volunteers as if they were staff, unlike most office, and some other charity policies
- Cover is automatically provided for a wide range of activities and events, often allowing charities to hold significant events without extra policies
- Abuse Cover is explicitly included and is on a ‘claims made’ basis (when the abuse is reported, not when it occurred – in our view, the right approach)
- CaSE Charity Insurance includes Trustee Indemnity, with cost-effective extensions for Professional Indemnity, Employment Practices and Dishonesty (Fidelity)