Insurance for ACO Members
CaSE Insurance are proud to be a corporate member of the Association of Charitable Organisations. We admire the important and often life-changing work that benevolent funds undertake. We’re able to provide charity insurance to cover the generally administrative and clerical activities that ACO members are involved in. We can also provide suitable insurance for risks such as fraud and theft by trustees or staff (Fidelity) or advice provision (Professional Indemnity).
As a partner of ACO, CaSE Insurance provides ACO members with free and impartial advice on Risk Management and Insurance. To take advantage of this offer, please call CaSE Insurance on 0333 800 9838 and identify yourself as an ACO member or request a callback.
And don’t forget to download your Free Guide to Insuring Your Charity.
CaSE Insurance was founded and remains part-owned by NCVO and BWB and only insures charities and not-for-profits. Our mandate is to provide comprehensive and competitive risk management support and insurance to the charity sector. Our unique policy offers cover for a wide range of charitable and fundraising activities and we’re happy to support ACO members with risk management guidance and support.
- Policy designed specifically for not-for-profit organisations
- Treats volunteers as staff, unlike many business policies
- Automatic cover for a wide range of activities and events
- Automatic cover for Libel and Slander under Public Liability
- Optional Extras such as Fidelity, Trustee Indemnity and Professional Indemnity