CaSE Insurance gave a brief presentation on the 5 Golden Rules for Charity Risk Mangement at the Charity Risk Seminar organised by NCVO on 2nd March 2017. Alongside fellow trusted suppliers Phoenix Software, Class Networks and Connect Assist, we discussed reducing operational risk.
Here are the resources from the seminar and the documents referenced in our presentation.
- CaSE Insurance’s presentation on 5 Golden Rules for Charity Risk Management, presented by Huw Evans
- CaSE Insurance and Bates Wells Braithwaite seminar on Charity Data Governance and Insurance, December 2016
- BriefCaSE on Laptop and Portable Device Security
- BriefCaSE on Data Protection & Governance
- BriefCaSE on Top Tips for Reducing Employers’ Liability insurance costs
- Charity Commission Publications
- Briefing document on the EU General Data Protection Regulation
- CaSE Insurance Blog on the EU General Data Protection Regulation and its effect on charities
- Briefing document on Cyber Liability and Data Protection Insurance
Download our Guide to Insuring Your Charity
Our Guide to Insuring Your Charity, Social Enterprise or Voluntary Organisation will help you manage your risk and understand your insurance needs.
The Guide covers every aspect of charity risk management and insurance. It is designed for charities and voluntary groups of all types and sizes. If you need any help or have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch.Download The Charity Insurance Guide >