Insurance for Cooperatives & Mutuals

Specialist Charity Insurance for Cooperatives & Mutuals

CaSE Insurance for cooperatives and mutuals provides all the cover that your organisation may require. We are expert insurers in the for-social-good, mutuals and cooperatives market and have been providing our own, tailored insurance policy for over 10 years, as well as risk management support and guidance to our clients. Whether you are a member of a larger co-op or an independent group, CaSE Insurance can cater for your insurance and risk management needs.

Insurance for Cooperatives Icon

Who’s it for?

CaSE Insurance has been designed for all charity, social enterprise and community organisations. Mutuals and cooperatives fall within the coverage of our specialist insurance policy and CaSE have been insuring and supporting cooperatives and similar organisations for over 10 years. Whether you are an individual organisation or a member of a larger cooperative group, CaSE Insurance can cater for your insurance requirements.

What’s covered?

CaSE Insurance is a combined policy that provides all the cover that your cooperative or mutual may require. Our cover includes Employers, Public and Products Liability as well as cover for stock-in-trade, premises and contents, including shops and commercial premises, plus events and much more. CaSE Insurance also support our clients with extensive risk management support and guidance.

Key Points

  • Policy designed specifically for mutual & cooperative organisations
  • Cover to protect your cooperative, contents, stock, staff, and products
  • Provides cover for all your stock-in-trade and can provide goods-in-transit cover
  • We cover you for most fundraising events and activities
  • Extensions available, such as fidelity, protecting you against theft by staff