Music Services Insurance
Specialist Insurance for Music Services & Music Education Charities
CaSE Insurance is a specialist charity insurance provider set up to insure only charities, voluntary organisations and social enterprises. CaSE is very proud to be the Insurance Advise Partner for Music Mark, the national subject association for music education. This alliance has allowed CaSE Insurance to develop a thorough understanding of how music services operate and the risks faced by music education organisations.
We have analysed the services offered by Music Services organisations and we have made sure that we can provide cover for all of them. We have a very wide ranging business description prepared to make sure we cover all your activities which is vital for effective insurance.
Who’s it for?
CaSE Charity Insurance is our combined policy for charities that is tailored to your organisation’s requirements. This flexible policy is well-suited to music services organisations no matter if you are currently providing services as a part of your local authority but planning to operate independently, or, if you are already independent and looking for cost-effective insurance for your organisation.
The CaSE Insurance policy offers cover for everything that music services charities may require. This includes insurance for your premises, instruments (borrowed and loaned), events, teachers and teaching and more. We also treat your volunteers as staff, affording them extra security. If your music services group has a trading or retail arm, we can usually insure it as part of the music service, saving on insurance premium. And if you may set up a trading entity further down the line, CaSE Insurance can provide insurance you when you’re ready.
- Policy designed specifically for charity and not-for-profit organisations
- Cover for your instruments (including those on loan and borrowed)
- Treats volunteers (including volunteer teachers) as staff, unlike many business policies
- Automatic cover for a wide range of activities and events
- Extensions for large-scale events and events cancellation
- We cover you for events and community programmes, but we provide Hirer’s Liability for when you rent out your premises
- Flexibility to insure your trading arm or retail activities, if required