Property & Contents Insurance

Property Insurance for Charities, Social Enterprise and Faith-based Organisations

CaSE Charity Insurance can include both Material Damage (which may be referred to as charity Building insurance and Contents insurance) and Specified Business Equipment (if required), ensuring that all your charity’s assets are covered. Material Damage covers you for your buildings and contents, on an all risks basis, including accidental damage up to an agreed limit, based on the replacement value. Your contents may include computer records, documents, personal effects and alcohol and tobacco goods.

Specified Business Equipment provides all risks cover for specified goods and business equipment at or away from the premises. Equipment regularly insured under this section includes laptop computers, photographic and video equipment, mobile phones and other specified items.

Group Travel Insurance icon

Key Points of our Cover

  • Insurance for your property, assets and contents.
  • Cover for all the risks that you would expect.
  • New-for-old replacement on contents and specified business equipment.
  • Cover for items off the premises through the specified business equipment.
  • Cover available for high-value or specialist contents and assets if required.