Insurance for Music Mark Members
We are very proud to be Music Mark’s Insurance Advice Partner. We are specialist insurers in this field and provide charity insurance that is suited to the demands of, and risks faced by Music Mark members. We truly understand the music services world. We can also provide suitable insurance large-scale events and event cancellation if you need it.
CaSE Insurance is always happy to provide free, impartial advice to Music Mark members. To take advantage of this offer, please call CaSE Insurance on 0333 800 9838 and identify yourself as a Music Mark member or request a callback.
And don’t forget to download your Free Guide to Insuring Your Charity.
CaSE Insurance is a specialist insurance provider and risk management partner for charities, voluntary organisations, social enterprises and faith-based organisations. CaSE Insurance was founded by charity insurance specialists aQmen Underwriting in partnership with leading charity umbrella body National Council for Voluntary Organisations (NCVO) and charity law firm Bates Wells Braithwaite (BWB).
- Policy designed specifically for not-for-profit organisations
- Cover for instruments (including those on loan and borrowed)
- Treats volunteers as staff, unlike many business policies
- Automatic cover for a wide range of activities and events
- Extensions for large-scale events and events cancellation