Insurance for NCVO Members
CaSE Insurance is the NCVO’s Trusted Supplier for Charity Insurance. We were founded by charity insurance specialists aQmen Underwriting in partnership with NCVO and charity law firm Bates Wells Braithwaite (BWB). With a mandate to offer comprehensive and cost-effective insurance to the voluntary sector, we issued our first policy in 2007 and insure over 4000 charitable organisations.
As a partner of NCVO, CaSE Insurance provides NCVO members with a free, no obligation review of their current insurance. To take advantage of this offer, please call CaSE Insurance on 0333 800 9838 and identify yourself as an NCVO member or request a callback.
And don’t forget to download your Free Guide to Insuring Your Charity or Voluntary Organisation.
CaSE Insurance is a specialist insurance provider and risk management partner for charities, voluntary organisations, social enterprises and faith-based organisations. CaSE Insurance was founded by charity insurance specialists aQmen Underwriting in partnership with NCVO and charity law firm Bates Wells Braithwaite (BWB).
The CaSE Charity Insurance policy is tailored to your needs. Our underwriters create a bespoke policy that is perfectly suited to your organisation. With our experience in the charity sector and our understanding of NCVO members, we can to provide the ideal insurance solution.
- We understand and can cater for the needs of NCVO member organisations
- The CaSE Charity Insurance policy covers volunteers as if they were staff, unlike most office, and some other charity policies
- Cover is automatically provided for a wide range of activities and events, often allowing charities to hold significant events without extra policies
- Abuse Cover is explicitly included and is on a ‘claims made’ basis (when the abuse is reported, not when it occurred – in our view, the right approach)
- CaSE Charity Insurance includes Trustee Indemnity, with cost-effective extensions for Professional Indemnity, Employment Practices and Dishonesty (Fidelity)